Wednesday, November 14, 2012

cheap dr dre beats want to prepare for

The state herds huge private's dollar to blaspheme district to greet you in the salt, and arrange like your everything.You belong first his to get generally, the whole military operations are issued order by him.I have already told huge private's dollar all of your circumstances."
Pan Zhang is getting more happy:"Too like, finally can go out."
Xu Sheng is some doubt:"Why to is a Yang state?Lord Mr. attackstone a river first east?"
I smile:"Is ashamed, I really robbed your achievements.I once told you, I would make an effort to let the Jing state yield, currently although haven't attained, I have already had hundred percent confidence.So, the war of Jing state can avoid, not only such, Jing state about 100,000 water soldiers also will become our person, till then, two generals can get a batch of trainings good soldier.You also want to prepare for a while and select a crack troops to is small head of group to the Jing state."
Xu Sheng Tan's tone, and then smile:"See, wait we to appear in front of people of this world, this world is afraid the unification was already."
I shake head:"You are getting wronger, you set up the time of achievement very quick will arrive.The Jing state yields is that need not fight, can river's east can't helplessly looking at us to obtain Jing state, they also want to take down Jing state!So, we go down south at the same time, will take precautions against Wu Jun to assault me wide Ling, match fatty etc. ground, therefore the war of Yang state soon will arrive, that time, you and the water soldier of river's east Be about to face to face compare to put together."
The Xu Sheng spirit spirit lifted right away, Pan Zhang was also an eager to have a try appearance, saw my wry smile not already.Affair arrangement good, Xu Sheng Dai sees their selection come out of 1 will get, all of each are aquatic superiors, see I am the compliment of Ze Ze, in mind also for the Yu in week they mourned some kind of.
The time that leaves island, my Xu Sheng in sending off hands over to need a way:"Text to, these in the last years although our association just several times, can I took you for friend, I want to invite you to help me."
Xu Sheng says with smile:"What the matter make you so careful.You say, I definitely make an effort to attain."
My wry smile is for a while:"Your existence of this secret troops currently still only I, main male and huge private's dollar know, later emergence in the public view after, will certainly arouse sensation.But, I don't want to get this achievement, are you understand?"
Xu Sheng is silent for a while:"Son cloud, you are thus hard, this achievement is also what you should get."
I shake head:"Text to, my ambition isn't here, so, the achievement is more little, more good to me.My behaviour already big ordinary people, and these achievement, afraid not good lead in the days to come.So, you this water soldier is main male one person secret set set up of, achievement is lord male with yours, didn't the least bit relate to with me, I can't admitted that I knew you and knew this troops' existence, either.The text Gui listens to yours, you instruct him to say to the person with me to have association."
Xu Sheng Leng:"Why?So several years, you only the dint prop up, this troops although it is said you is receive the life of lord Mr. to build up, can you also paid much strenuous effort ah, you so unfeeling lay aside?"
Cant not bear to the heart not go ah, the Cao holds be don't say what, the others will also suspect:"Text to, some affairs you should understand, dynasty hall on of Er Ni my Zha is more more complicated than battlefield.I not want to be an officer, also not want to teach a person with the handle, so, this kind of affair I will make an effort to avoid letting other people to know.Say again, although I set up this troops to work hard for set, can the establishment of the troops growth, all is you and the achievement of text Gui, if really needs to be subjected to it, ask heart to have Kui.Like, you don't say, everyone is a friend, your wanting to be true is me well, listen to mine, help me the this time, good?"
Xu Sheng sighed:"Son cloud, I will make an effort to do, but you think to be real and this troops breaks off relations, afraid also difficult.Take those officers and mens to say, you are in the their eyes but the hero is their benefactors, can you can take off a relationship with them?"
My wry smile:"I understand these, can procrastinate date to procrastinate date!Cannot drag along again say."
Leave water soldier base and arrive at life light, Qin Yong has already waited for many, he sends back the country villa to the wood Ying mother and child.Xu Si is still small, wait through two years, I pick him up again to arrive nearby!Let I the delighted matter pour a , the foundling delivering the year before last year is kept by Li Ta at oneself's home, he liked foundling very much and absolutely was own kid general, the foundling also really continued to long for Li Ta, every day Wei depend on at Li Ta nearby, a moment doesn't want to leave as well.See this circumstance, I am simply and then make decision to make the foundling giving Li Ta and then be a grandson and call Li Qi, I think a difference of it works properly to also agree on sky.
After saying the arrangement of water soldier and Qin Yong, I arrived at foot in Mount Taishan together with him, the home town-song of the bore sage Fu.It is building a holy land-bore saint university here.Ever since Wu Di ages Dong Zhong Shu promotes only scholar Shu to start, the position of bore sage upsurges day by day, he also becomes the Zu teacher that the world bookman confesses gradually.The establishment of university at biggest degree up increased more to worship to the virtuous bore saint, the dynasty hall bore in Shihlin becomes common practice.When I returned to Ye city last year, held to make collective report a building of the Luo sun studies hall circumstance to the Cao, suggest at the same time he issued order at the bore saint home town to build a whole country's biggest university, and take the function of fiesta bore.
I put forward this suggestion in addition to want in the world brilliant scholar to stand up Cao in the heart in addition to hold to respect the image that the scholar learns, there is also the viewpoint of expansion studies hall at in.This suggests a to put forward, Cao holds to mean to agree with right away and immediately gave to hide Ba to descend to make, let him choose Jing work clever artisan to set up this university.The Cao holds not knowing BE, I put forward this to suggest to still have 1 the purpose that can not tell him, that is to protect bore to melt.The bore melts to hold to the Cao within these two years is exert to satirize and sneer at very much of ability,cheap dr dre beats, hold Cao to annoy enough Qiang, if this continues, this life doesn't protect sooner or later.This university sets up at his home town, and is to set up for offering sacrifices to his ancestor, he is a courtly big Jiang, at the feeling at the reasons all should in person the Du set up.Thus, can make him keep off to allow all, don't appear the visual field that holds in the Cao in, he delivers of grievance nature also have never informed Cao to hold ear so quickly inside, this life can protect.Certainly, the my this time good bitterness is worked hard afraid is a nobody to know.Ha ha.
Bore's melting still keeps being an old appearance, in addition to complaining of still keeping complaining, however this time not is complain that the Cao held, but complained money isn't enough, the person is little, the material purchases too slowly and constucts progress to greatly be subjected to influence and more let he angry again helpless of BE, these geomancers quarrel every day for the sake of the geomancy alignment, three months, connect the address haven't indeed settled down;This all doesn't say, which be responsible for the craftsman of design, more is endless debatable, at present haven't taken out a set of viable project every day for the sake of the construction project.I am secretly funny, he where know, all of these affairs are what I make outs, these geomancer and design the personnel is what I suggest to hide Ba from sought everywhere came, own style not same, plused the complexity of this engineering, after being finished of spread fame, who don't want to contend for an achievement?They don't dispute in about a year is just strange.Ha ha, do like this be for melting bore to tie down here.Smile to return to smile, but words don't dare to speak to him, I after having to comfort him some kind of signed a horse to walk.

Chapter 212 rains and winds full building(3)


I return to Ye city all the way, the this place Cao holds just to emperor's book, asked for resuming the beginning in Han dynasty to make, established prime minister system.The Cao holds this to want the power perfectly deservedly concentration is in the oneself's hand, because the prime minister just has already opened the power that the mansion sets up Ya!Emperor which dare to say not, I arrival, at the right moment catch up the emperor holds to the Cao of appoint clerk's hair, congratulated Cao to hold naturally some kind of.
The Cao holds one face satisfied, keep smiling to my Hey Hey:"Son cloud does my long history."
"Do not do."I the despise of one face, the slightest don't hold a face for Cao:"Is main male persons of under charge much go to, I just don't follow to join in the fun!"
The Cao holds a depressed facial expression:"The other people all emulate me nearby, you are very anxious to run more farly more good."
I the Hey Hey keep smiling:"I said that hereafter want to live as recluse forest, don't publish a matter.Lord Mr., river east there already at prepare with lord Mr. fight, you are still here Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment