Thursday, November 15, 2012

cnn meaning Is super al

Destrier Meng the good son-in-law that became adult, at under have been expecting to learn by exchanging views with general horse on the skill in martial arts 12, don't know adult ……."
The Cao holds past made to ponder for a while, lightly sighed one to let go, but turned round to smile a pair of of Ma Chao call our in front:"The Meng rises, this chivalrous man be, be …….You come to once see quickly."
Ma Chao is in a side have already whispered a good half-day, suddenly listen to me speaking of him, first a foolish, was immediately after held by the Cao to call to come over, he at difficult to express astonished medium, also have to in advance one gift:"Early hear that the chivalrous man's war might of god must see today, actually is super of luckily matter."
I superciliously side side body, the arch hand returns to gift:"Fight an of absolute being, not at under original meaning, the general doesn't want to mention.At under lifetime and the most pleased come to grips with superior, hear general name, early have already appreciated to teach, don't know that the general can advise?"
"This ……" Ma Chao didn't know how to say.He still has self-knowledge, to this legendary war absolute being, also the heart keeps in mind a silk to be afraid and plus these days of of general knowledge, the Cao soldier will get of skill he is to see in the eye, record in the mind, also know oneself not absolute superior, therefore, I so on forcing, he was some to frighten into inaction.
The Cao holds to quickly come forward a dozen of circle fields:"Ha ha, the chivalrous man joked, the Meng rose is some effort, however how dare and chivalrous man to definitely?If the chivalrous man has interest and another day advise him 12 be.Today, temporary calculated."
Ma Teng also walks to our flank, connect a mouth way at this time:"Cao male speech pole BE.Chivalrous man's skill in martial arts is superb, the whole day bottom to the utmost knows, child however some small tricks, ten thousand can not make fun of in chivalrous man's in front."
I certainly can't loosen, see on all sides with eyes and insolate to smile 1:"At under also however is a have merely empty fame, how can be each thus aggrandize.General horse is Wu Zhe, should be endless to the technical skill's pursuing, I want to have a competition with general, don't is a battlefield as well to definitely, however being desire to absorb Na is 100 of long, increase knowledge technical ability just."
I so on saying, Ma Chao's facial expression is solemn and peaceful, wanted to think, generous on smiling, all over break out Hao feeling:"The chivalrous man says of to, is super stupid, don't clearly among them meaning.Is super although no man over of place, however, ask a chivalrous man to advise some kind of super, pour to also make."
It peeps out an idea of applause in the my eyes:"Like, this is Wu Zhe's spirit,cnn.General horse pleases."
Ma Chao looks up at sky fierce take a suck at spirit, stretch hand to do to invite a word:"The chivalrous man pleases."
I also Don't mention it, eyes see to too history Ci:"Son righteousness brings your weapon horse to me."Too once the history Ci stare blankly, don't dare to neglect, quickly descend go Taiwan.I turned round to walk several steps to turn head to looking at a huge virtuous way again:"Huge general, hear general dint big everlasting, one handle treasure the knife very has composition, don't know can also end a try?"
My meaning is understand however, challenge Ma Chao first, then teaching is huge virtuous.I the words sound fall to the ground,google, the public taste immediately and all falls in the huge virtuous body, there is Pie mouth of, envy.It is huge virtuous but don't dare to answer, take eyes to stare at Ma Chao to see.
Ma Chao lowered the head to want to think and lifted up head a smile:"Make clearly, chivalrous man's skill in martial arts is outstanding, you I would am to cooperate, afraid is not the chivalrous man's opponent either.Need not concern too many, together end be."
The this time words say the Lei fall generous, since explained that oneself has self-knowledge and also meant that oneself isn't timid, but perfectly deservedly puts forward 2 people to cooperate, the brains turns also pretty quick.This next, I stared blankly, this, I didn't despise 2 people, they cooperated, I deal with, can have some difficulties.Was public to also understand the idea in his words, all of eyes changed direction me.
My brain quickly turns and sees, Ma Chao is afraid is doubt that I burst upon a challenge is the Cao holds to suggest of, this kind of condition, I want obviously proposal of refusing Ma Chao, that confirmed his doubt;Can calculate towards offending …… , with them at the same time, I also have triumphant confidence, just can not make them be getting more embarrassed.Thought of here, I look up at sky sneer:"General horse's seeing come is to think greatly of me too much.Since it is so, does this fight your 2 people to wish to go all out?"
Is huge virtuous to walk to Ma Chao don't talk nearby, nods.Ma Chao is a smile:"Just chivalrous man also said, Wu Zhe, comparing the skill is for raising technical skill, we want to make an effort naturally."
I nod to agree with:"It is quite good.Since is to contest Wu Ji, need not excessive have scruples about.So, son righteousness general."I face to lead long a horse to walk to me nearby and too history Ci way:"The vexed general looks for to play the wood rod that the force is used for me."Too the gun of history Ci weighed to order to me, will hinder my attack speed, again not open mouth to make another choice, have to like this affected.Looking at public and surprised vision, I light explanation way:"If use a true gun, I am afraid that the mistake harms you and changes into wood rod, don't like this have scruples about.General horse, huge general, your 2 people though the use matches hand weapon, otherwise, can not oppose with me!"The reaction that ignores them, I turn over a horse of body and lead off toward walk in the field.

Chapter 204 is world famous(3)


Ma Chao and huge virtuous each other see one eye, more suspicious, they affirmation think that I am to have ready plans to meet a situation, the skill in martial arts is extremely high, just dare thus and give greatly.2 people also no longer talk, respectively last horse, later on but go to.
Be present in, I Dian quantity for a while wood rod, H'm, similar to what I saw, than the general weapon grew Chinese foot, but compared my to grow a gun light many, ha ha, an inch long, one inch is strong, the weapon grows 1 Chinese foot right away, and I had many first timings.Raise wood rod, inclined direction front, face Ma Chao and huge virtuous, I still keep doing to appear lost in thought a feeling cool idea, anyway I also receive a face, they can not tell the nervous facial expression on my face.
Ma Chao and huge virtuous see one eye with each other, big at the same time ha a , deliver dint together, urge to fight initiative horse to start.I am quiet to is quiet to looking at them, estimate both parties' distance, wait they to run 20 remaining tread, just urged to sit to ride to face up.Ma Chao begins fast, long gun such as sting, keep putting my left arm, see he didn't stay a hand, but huge virtuous make moves but take last three cent hesitant, the long-handled sword begins slow a short moment.Admire, this is the good opportunity.I spot a Ma Chao long gun trend, cold hum a , wood rod behind deliver first to, keep stabbing Ma Chao's right hand, Ma Chao isn't panic, the anti- hand accepts a gun, the gun pole time blocks, and power the point of a spear is one Yang, raised to come over to my facial expression.I dark way one is good, the wood rod is fierce on accepting, see knock toward Ma Chao's point of a spear, but suddenly change a hand, left hand list once the arm flick, the wood rod keeps sweeping huge virtuous Ma Tou, at the same time, the right hand fiercely grasps toward Ma Chao's gun head,Facebook.
Huge virtuous just wanted flick knife keep bottom, but saw wood rod head own on the tip of Ma Tou Pang, flurried accepted a hand, haft forward came to block this stick.But Ma Chao's strength will exert, gun power again have no variety, have to back to withdraw, avoid being grasped by me.I ha ha on smiling, hands recall, still embrace stick before chest, fought a horse to also cross Leng absolute being of huge virtuous.Three war horses are in the moment interleave but lead, but have no the least bit the weapon mutually hands over of the voice spread, everyone falsely recruits just.
3 people again face, I urge to fight a horse first, toward 2 people launched the offensive of second round.Had no necessary Qian to let, I had to soon fight soon definitely, these 2 people cooperate no trivial matter, at present they match with not well acquainted with, I am still organic to take advantage o, once dragging along is long, 2 people match with tacit understanding to get up, I want to win victory again, will many fee efforts.
I lead off an attack this time, the wood rod develops a marksmanship ingenious, sting, pick, knock, the rapid recruits to change to recruit respectively and offends toward 2 people, Ma Chao with huge virtuous attend to not ascend mutual support, respectively fluster ground to cope with a gun to recruit, rang out the wood rod of the rapid tediousness and the attack of the knife gun on the field.Until the war horse again draws back distance, two talented persons see the other party one eye with each other, is all long one breath.
I don't wait their breather to come over, is the attack that urged to fight a horse to start the third round and connect to knock to take a sting, eight recruit to use, and then beat 2 people Be round and round to turn indiscriminately, huge virtuous pressing in, better arm already malicious eat me one stick, beat he cringes for a while and peeps out a silk to fear in the eye.The Ma Chao very not easy leads this attack, one silk in eye is proundhearted to have been already had no, leave the in fine threads sweat on the forehead.
Again the turn horse faces, Ma Chao Wen lives mind and shouts at top of voice and led off to urge to fight horse to hurtle to come over toward me Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment