Friday, November 23, 2012

google I suddenly thin

Until all ocean paintings be divided clean.This name is for"fall off to clap".
Probably only now reader's friend in the end of 70's the beginning of 80's still remember those early years childhood at after school in the school on the floor of classroom, several ten kids divide site, start huming Chi to hum Chi Jue the bottom flick sweat like rain, until black parent in the sky comes to seek, just unwilling to part leave of scene, but 85 after of child, only afraid see not much.
Week Bo Tong cautiously tooks a look that to fold an ocean painting, pleased way:"Indeed as expected play, that we take what be a wager?"





The text chapter 12 zero offends it by long F of short
Renew time:2008-10-1417:30:39 chapter word numbers:3142

I say with smile:"Old urchin, if you lost, purely and all the sword lose to me.But if you won, I lost this to you."Stretch hand to touch a fish bowel sword from the bosom, one of Ding puts on the ground.
Week Bo Tong scrutinized a long time fish bowel sword and said:"I fight all is with bare hands, does this short sword make very?"
I say with smile:"This fish bowel sword and that purely and all sword's pouring is equal and total is 3512 silvers, change some divertive thing matters, this wager pours also not Kui get you old urchin."
Week Bo Tong says with smile:"However you this fish bowel sword I poured to once listen to as well, is also consumedly well-known in Wu Lin, I win to come to hand, two take swords all on the hand, on river's lake everywhere swagger, shows off and pour also quite good."
In fact early have to certainly account in my heart, even if lose to old urchin, this guy necessarily takes country fair up literally change some thing matters, I at the right moment follow behind and took money Shu to come out to would be, much less, my dying all doesn't believe old urchin this trifle can have fun of lead me.
The sword Ning eyebrow Xi laughs merrily a way:"Master son, you don't say a mouth first, horizontal Shu than lead to say again."
I am small and soft to choose the first method with Bo Tong of week to speak rule, week Bo Tong's point nods, purely and all the sword also put in the ground, big Xiu to one Yang in the ground, the soil quality of the original pit pit Wa Wa noodles is swept such as even mirror general, this inside dint, take seriously astonishing, the old urchin rolls up sleeves, the Hey Hey says with smile:"The brothers come quickly, old urchins all can't waited for."This old urchin for playing, even none of boys called and incredibly started to call "brothers"
Come.
Let week Bo Tong pick an ocean painting first, he with took half to fold, we compared.He palm effort the contemporary take out a step, 'empty clear boxing'the world contain, he the way clap the skill of this ocean painting by long odds lead me, having fun can not fail to gain an advantage.
Which know that trifle and any boxing methods of this kind of kid's son all love different, in the center have another key.While keeping on clapping not only and vigorously the dint have to be used not not lightly heavily.Just right, and the coda of strength dint still once the beard accept, the breeze comes, so as to clap ocean painting to turn over.
I suddenly think of one matter, way:"Old urchin, you can forbid shameless, get not break ocean painting shot, otherwise with your inside dint, also don't clap ocean painting smash?"
Week Bo Tong Mang nods Die not, two 3.Put on the ground, a word row opens and stretches out a hand.2 people play mora, this time but is a week Bo Tong won, he happy Dian Dian ground pair of absolute being son again book Gao some, squatted down a body, "Hey" of a , the right hand turns the boxing as Zhang, on the vacant land fierce one shot, one of bang is huge ring.
I and sword Ning the eyebrow all got a fright.See those six ocean paintings be with a downward exposure aroused by the Zhang dint, indeed as expected jumped, turned over a few bodies, fell in ground, but is four, two with an upward exposure.
Week Bo Tong jumped.Strange way:"This is then strange, how isn't six with a downward exposure?"
It laughs behind one's backs in my heart.Just as you please week the dint inside Bo Tong is again deep, I this ocean painting all of the importance are different, how can control thus of good?At the right moment let six all and with a downward exposure?I the Hey Hey say with smile:"Old urchin, you don't go, should I."
I see that leaving two positions very good.Almost fold at a , lightly one goes.Those two ocean paintings turned over a body, but this is that I won.
Week Bo Tong repeatedly nods, way:"This trifle is indeed as expected some ways, see to must use Qiao a strength."
Dark way in my heart:"Where thus simple?I studied this to say less long 34 years in childhood, you how compared led me?" In but don't say, presses a way:"Is quicker again come."
2 people indeed as expected again code six, I won last time, this time then it's my turn to clap first, I absorbed tone, body tiny side, the right hand brings up and presents the power of chicken claw, week Bo Tong Zan's way:"Good posture."I"Hey" of a , right hand inclined next go, immediately will six clap to turn over together.
Week Bo Tong opened widely, a long time could not said words.
Just not much, then week the ocean painting within Bo Tong Shou win cleaned out, week Bo Tong rises to get red in the face, and I make fun a way:"Old urchin, you can fall into trap this time, this small trifle, I fully play many three years, just control to absorb,google, clap, flat etc. skill, how you are is my opponent?"
Week the Nao head of Bo Tong Nao, stretch a head to conjecture my hand in thick thick on folding an ocean painting, way:"Brothers, you this small trifle give to me to become not become?"
I say with smile:"What is this ability worth?You want and then take."
Week Bo Tong stretched hand to answer and noded a way:"So that's why, treat me to like a research, next time come to win you again then I smile way:"Keep company with at any time."
Week passage uncle:"I lose this time, I the old urchin wish wager to concede defeat, that then lost the sword to you, and we came to have fun again next time."Say 1 jump up, the shadow of human figure disappears.
The sword Ning eyebrow lightly walks over there and pulls out two swords and walks to my in front and blink Ba Zha Ba's eye fine, the title sees me, very is caution of say:"Brother-in-law, purely and all does the sword give me?"
I without extra trouble answered fish bowel to come over and said with smile:"I promise yours, you by yourself accept good, don't be seen explode."
The sword Ning eyebrow smiling face nods a way such as the flower:"Thank brother-in-law."Favour not the Die carry on the back sword on the body, I conjectured for a while, that purely and all the sword style very is a thou to rush toward, wish this old urchin to work to pour is really simply, incredibly connected sword to take sheath to rob to come over together, have already poured the other people of province to recognize out.
The system hints sound indeed as expected again ring get up:More Wang Gou Jian, purely and all the sword is captured, Wu Lin general assembly auto cancel.I mutually see a to smile with sword Ning eyebrow, inwardly satisfied don't lift in the heart.
The sword Ning eyebrow says with smile:"Brother-in-law, you for me got hold of sword purely and all, can want what?"
I say with smile:"Calculate, waited I to thought of to say again, I protect to stay be."
The sword Ning eyebrow nods a way:"That is all right."
Is positive and sword Ning the eyebrow have no target ground to walk, in the sudden heart on moving, pull the hand of the eyebrow of sword Ning, can not stop the sword Ning eyebrow title to see me, frighten into inaction, I clear voice way:"The friend can come out."
The sword Ning eyebrow is one Zheng, glance left and right, I see a black dress person slowly walk out from the left side, I tiny tiny one Zheng, incredibly walking the front is at the unemployed migrant people,Facebook.
The unemployed migrant people are light to say with smile:"Raving fury pond cold maple, some days are missing."
I feel that he is a bit not in the right, just wanted to open mouth to ask him today, unemployed migrant people's vision changed direction the sword Ning eyebrow shoulder of four leaf gold flower, say with smile:"Sword Ning eyebrow?Is the unlike moonlit night spirit very bad little."
I knit the brows a way:"Unemployed migrant people, are you confused to say what?"
The unemployed migrant people shake head a way:"You let sword Ning the eyebrow return to first, I seek you to have a little an affair."
I raise head and took a look unemployed migrant people and turn head to say to the sword Ning eyebrow:"Wench, you return to first, purely and all see for your elder brother."
The sword Ning eyebrow point nods and by leap and bound slipped away.
I once turned round and faced unemployed migrant people, openings way:"Now here nobody, you have words to say."
Unemployed migrant people's wry smile for a while, way:"Seeing to you has been already known, that huge Que is in fact what I steal."
I tiny tiny one Zheng, say with smile:"That very good,cnn, although huge Que rather and purely and all, is also the good sword of A class low grade, is a big sword, so does the injury still want Gao than the fish bowel."
The unemployed migrant people shake head a way:"This sword is what I blaze for thousand Ling if steal go to."
I Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment