Wednesday, November 14, 2012

http://www.beatsbydrinus.com ecision preemptive

After the news of moving, the Cao holds to finally agree to carry out this plan.
At that time, I held to just remit to match in the firewood mulberry with Cao, river the east water soldier be thoroughly exterminated, week Yu drive I capture.The Cao holds just wrinkly tight eyebrows to ask me while getting news:"Son cloud, you feel can Sun Ce and week Yu yield?Can their lives leave?"
The Cao holds just and the week Yu played chess, week Yu's declining not to decline him was a heart to know a belly clearly.Can I still just effort fight for:"I will make great effort to make them return an agreeable lord male."
"If aren't they ?Don't they decline as well even if you captured alive them?Will you obstruct to hold to kill them?"Eyes that the Cao holds tightly stare at me.
"This...., Such as and they although deep love, can't because of private discard Mr..If begs the life that can keep intact their family, make Bo Fu not be as heirless as male Jin, can?"I also hope the Cao holds of eyes entreaty way.If don't obtain the approval that the Cao holds, I Sun Zhou Liang capture Luo sun of work hard and then wasted, I also wanted to consider that the change kept intact two family's methods.How to do just can let the Cao hold the heart that lets go of to is suspicious of to them is the most important, after all world again big, is also the gentleman king's world, want to avoid a lifetime, 12 people can also, two family are getting more difficult.
The Cao holds to still keep tightly staring at me:"You and their friendships are really deep.Like, hold such as you please, is that you don't put forward, I can't put out Sun Jia, either.After all put out its one clan, to us manage river's east is not good either.But, Sun Ce and week Yu doesn't decline, I can kill them."
My tears flowed down:"If know.The lord is male, you once promised me, before the dead, they let me with them together in a couple of days.Now, such as beg you again one matter, arrived that day, I to send them to set out in person, also calculate to stay individual noodles for them, good?"
The Cao held to sigh:"Like, hold to promise you."
I loosenned tone, Cao's holding to promise didn't hurt Sun Zhou Liang family to allow me to let go of heart in of record to hang, but have never listenned to a Cao to hold jealous tone.Afterwards, Cao holds to tell me, that time, he has already seen my heart in the real uneasiness can not let go of of the person isn't Zhuge Liang, but Sun Ce.As a result, lead a snake in the implementation hole plan, the feeling of jealousy makes him speak the words that almost wanted my life.
We was full of confidence towards taking down river's east, received a Shu soldier to unusually transfer of intelligence report after, we all understood Liu fully also clearly know river's east with Zhuge Liang the reality of the Wu necessarily, after river's east replies to put out, we will soon do a military operation to benefit state naturally, therefore, the Shu soldier changes be very likely to be they decision preemptive.
However, the long time hands over a way and made Zhuge Liang and Liu Bei more careful, all troops deploy to all carry on very tight, our scouts can get a Shu soldier to have the transfer evidence this news, enter a news more is to can not acquire, while my person also can not get any worthy news, knows that the parties person of Zhang Zhao went to Chengdu, knows Liu to fully talk some times with Zhuge Liang's secret.I held a secret company to also measure many times with Cao, the felling was a Shu soldier to want to act, but, Jing state and man's winning be all likely to be target that they aim at, we really can not figure out him to exactly want to attackstone where.
Press elder brother Yu to my data, Zhuge Liang most favor of is make use of to offend in the man go to Chang-an, then threaten whole inside original.According to three Qins with offend world, this is man Gao Zu Qu's world of experience is also Zhuge Liang's fascinating one chapter in 《Long in to 》 , is also the important route of Zhuge Liang's Northern Expedition.Just, now the Jing state is in the our hand, he wants to obtain Jing state first to also attain certain effect, I can not figure out the taking or rejecting in the two sides, unique can affirm of BE, he can soldier's is 1 ground, impossible 2 opens hostilities.
Aim at this, as early as we plan river's east of before the war, I held to analyze a possible military operation in Shu for the Cao two kinds of without the outside, 1 kind is Chang-an to attack a man to win, send army, the most important place is Ju city and water city in the sky,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com.These two places, on being a Cao to rest to guard, on being Zhang Han to guard, as long as firmly standing by, Shu soldier can have no achievement but return;Attacking Jing state is another , the most important place is a public security official, south county, river Ling.Here of guard will is Huang Zhong, Cao Ren and text to hire respectively.Close feather to station meeting Ling, once sounded out to these places for many times, also could not find a half silk opportunity.So, Liu Bei wants to beat the idea of these places, strong offend affirmation not to go, only usage sneak attack or surprise attack to acquire.Because these guard to be all careful generation, we are in addition strong consciousness of guarding against of people, therefore want to make a surprise attack into close also impossibly, again say, make a surprise attack a troops and horses the ability isn't many, getting the city defense can not also according to guard.So on thinking, the Shu soldier wants to think a war achievement, the method confidence used surprise attack is the biggest.Now that the Shu soldier contain action and press Zhuge Liang's careful style, his settling in heart can use it to account, would take action.
The Cao holds to really agree my analysis:"But, have to account to strive for in the chest of Zhuge Liang?"
I sigh tone:"I contested from the in summer and then started each other with him, can say our 2 people understands the other party most , so, I am affirmative, ignore what he arranged is what account to strive for, all relate to me."
"Relate to you?Will he make use of you?"
I Hey Hey one joy:"I thought very long, mostly can figure out him will how make use of me."Was such and such to explain 1 time:"So, the lord is male, we make accounting of Zhuge Liang strive for to succeed half, let him think we will fall into trap, while we were anti- to make use of them in the past with attain the purpose of world unification quickly."
The Cao holds to hear my analysis, he is some hesitant:"Son cloud, you can affirm them will make use of you to come to attain a purpose?Perhaps can't, world who the person don't know you and the relation for holding, if say that you can betray me, who can't believe, either, besides is Zhuge Liang and Liu to have?"
I smile:"Is positive as it does, they would make use of me and make use of you to do an article to my acceptance of persons.Want ~only appearance to them, an I leave your appearance for the sake of the friend, they the meeting do like this.Is easy, what they needed isn't me to your betrayal, of is that I turn over a face for the sake of Bo Fu, male Jin's family and you, if leave you, also can be for the sake of them.As long as making them control Sun Zhou Liang family, be I take they leave you of time, they make use of my opportunity would, they think like this at least."
The Cao held to think in a short while:"This possibility very big.Mental state and Zhuge Liang's understand to you had according to Liu, ha ha, should be a world the person's understand to you, they absolutely make use of yours.Can really want so, son cloud, your circumstances will be very dangerous."
My cachinnation:"The lord is male, I just can't put Zhuge Liang and Liu fully in the eye.You trust, the target that lie in knowing that he attackstones of our purposes, lure its main force to leave Shu in, not directly open hostilities.Lord Mr. can still remember five roads to fell Shu it account?If their honesty order, we take a rest for two years again open hostilities;If they are true of dishonest, simply, take advantage o it main Chuan, we directly offend into, well done, can cut off Zhuge Liang and Liu fully of contact.There are no Zhuge Liang and method positive Liu Bei, is a rooster that is pulled out hair, again good Dou, also want to doom."
The Cao holds to listen to funnily:"Is quite good, true of such, we actually take the offensive from three directions and no matter where it is, go into Chuan, Zhuge Liang can return to guard an a square, other two roadses can close in Chengdu, remarks Liu certainly wants unlucky."
I think to be funny:"Zhuge Liang makes use of me, I also make use of him, he the sense of honor that thought of that I am a friend, but have never thought me to work always male private clear.Neglected this, he was also surprisingly I will use a person of I leads long to make his battalion, he forever also Dou however I.Just, Zhuge Liang works very careful, to not show him a doubtful point, this can such as and lord Mr. know, the owners including three elder brothers can not know.The expression of feelings can not include a leave, otherwise, a person wills come apart at the seam to peep out flaw."
The Cao holds to contemplate in a short while, is worried that the ground asks a way:"Son cloud, the plan like this , to you, is still very dangerous.Not only is only your a person, this and your one everyone son how to do person?If …… Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment